Corrugated boxes are industrial prefabricated boxes which are used for packaging a variety of packaging goods and materials. Almost all types of these boxes are recyclable but boxes which are lamented, wax coated or made for wet strength are more difficult to recycle. Nowadays most of the people who are using this type of boxes instead of others and the top reasons behind it are:
• Durability: The first and foremost reason that these types of boxes are durable and strong. They are a very good option for transporting and shipping of fragile items as there is no chance of the items being damaged during the shipping procedure. These boxes are made from cardboard materials which offer structural rigidity with good cushioning ability. It allows them to be safe even for heavy and fragile goods. In addition they have good tear, tensile and burst strength that make them ideal for long journeys.
• Affordable: Another advantage of these boxes is that they are very inexpensive to implement. You can purchase them in bulk which is an added advantage. Moreover, they are available all around the year and they are always in plentiful supply and easy to find at practically any office store. Because of the reason that they can be recycled they don't come at high prices and are relatively cheaper than other kind of boxes available in the market.
• Lightness: They are very light in weight which makes them simple to carry, ship and transport. You need not to use much of your physical strength or any mechanical devices to carry them. It is considered as one of the importance reasons for choosing corrugated shipping boxes. Also, because of this very reason most of the people prefer them over other type of shipping boxes.
• Environment friendly: As stated earlier that these boxes can be recycled and are made from recycled paper so using them is safe for environment. Using them may also give your company 'green status' status. Also, the materials that are used for manufacturing these boxes are organic and no harmful chemicals are used in the process of making these packaging types. Because of this also these boxes are preferred over other boxes which are not recyclable.
• No sharp edges: One more big advantage of these boxes is that it doesn't have sharp edges which may harm your goods and items during the process of shipping are transporting. Moreover, these boxes can handle the pressure well and you can stack one against each other without being worried about the damage to the boxes.
• Adaptability: The adaptability of these corrugated boxes makes them easier and simpler to use. These boxes can be cut and folded into a wide range of shapes and sizes and can be made into look graphically appealing by using techniques like flexography, lithography etc.
• Easy to print labels: These boxes have smooth surfaces which makes it easier to print label stickers and stick it on them. Not only you will give the packaging company easy time with good labeling, but also it can be good branding for your packaging.